Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Blues

I've been so busy that I've practically ignored myself. My hair is still not relaxed. My nails look awful. I think it's because so much has been going on. That's ok tho. I'm gonna conditioner wash my hair tonight and give myself a well deserve manicure. I may do a pedicure too.

My new growth is crazy! LOL. I'm doing all that I can to keep it in check until I do decide to relax my hair. I've been using this nutrient spray by Garnier on the new growth especially because it contains oils that are good for the hair and keeps frizzing and dryness at bay. I got it at Wal-Mart for just over 3 dollars. I know....My pj-ism is getting me again. I can't help it tho. This stuff is cool. You have to shake to activate it and it smells wonderful.
I'm still going through all this makeup I have trying to decided how to review each item. I don't want to dedicate the whole summer to makeup, so maybe I'll do a mini haul and review with two groups: Loves and Have to Dumps. Honestly tho, there isn't much that I want to dump. :) Til then I'll be around. HHG!

No comments: