Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Satin Cap


Satin is an essential part to preventing breakage of the hair and loss of moisture. I NEVER sleep without my satin. On nights where I'm too lazy to put on a cap (or don't want to be confined), I always sleep on a pillow covered with a satin pillowcase. Other nights when I'm more dedicated and less tired, but reach for a satin cap or hair wrap.

The other day on an expedition to K-Mart with my sister, I picked up a satin cap made by Conair. It's glorious. The band is nice and snug, and the weight of the satin is much lighter than my previous satin caps and wraps. It was also half the cost of the deluxe satin cap I bought which was 6.99. The bad wore out quickly and the mesh netting on the outside was strange. It was great while it lasted, but this Conair cap is much better and cheaper at 3.00.

No comments: