Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diets, Diets, Diets

This has been one crazy summer. My schedule has been absolutely wild. As a result, I've actually put on a few more pounds rather than lose some. I won't go into that. My point is that it's time for me to get serious about this whole thing.

One thing I learned from my mother (whom is not an authority on this but just wise) told me not to think of losing weight through diets. They work, but only for a little while. And when people reach their goals, they do the unthinkable and gain all that weight back. I don't want that. I want a continuing good bill of health and to be at a healthy weight.

I don't feel pressure to lose weight to please anyone. I'm just serious about getting in shape. I've spent too much time trying to please others and not looking out for myself like I should. It's alright though. Life is changing, and now it's all about my total health and beauty. :)

No comments: