Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beauty from Overseas



I'm looking on one of my favorite site for international cosmetics: Sasa.com. I love the layout, the wide range of products and the opportunity to try something that I can't get here in the continental market. It's so much fun going through the endless pages of products dedicated to this and that.

The only problem that I'm having now is what I should buy. I set a budget and all that. I'm just super unsure about what I should buy. I know I definitely want to look into something that will revitalize my skin and get rid of these horrid marks left behind by years of eyeglass wear. I never thought I would get to this point, but at the tender age of 24, I have laugh lines, and I see wrinkles in my forehead. AHHHHH!!!!! Time to get that under control ASAP!

I guess I'll take the next few hours out to make some decisions. And when everything arrives I'll be sure to update.

BTW: My car just got fixed today and I'm still waiting on the new glasses so that I can drive. What a mess.... But I'm working through it. :)

No comments: