Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ordering Fun :)

Who said beauty had to cost an arm and a leg? LOL. I've found a solution, sorta. See, buying things in the American market can get expensive. Often, the demand can't be met, so they hike up the price. Often time, this can slow sales, but still generate great profits. I'm not mad about that at all. It's business, and I love my country. (We're so awesome!)

I've found a sort of loophole in my weekend of indulging in the international market. I've looked to India for something that I've been using for a few years now. The product is about impossible to get here in the U.S. if there isn't an Indian community. The product is called Fair and Lovely. It's a controversial item. Long story....I use it as a makeup base and a sort of toner or BB cream. (I will do a post about BB creams in the near future.) I put it on and everybody thinks I'm wearing makeup. It does wonders for the skin over time. Most notably, it reduces shine, controls oil, soothes the skin, provides sun protection, and a list of other benefits. I'll post the link to that below.

CLICK HERE


Ok. I went on Sasa.com and got a ton of stuff. The prices there are great. It's the Asian equivalent of Ulta. It's just something different. And with the shipping being only 6 dollars, you can have a lot of fun there. I'm registered with them, and I get frequent updates about sales and markdowns. I love it. I can't wait for my package to get here.


Now I'm on Ebay. You can get so many cool items from Hong Kong and Japan there. You just have to know what you're looking for. You can purposely set you search options to these and other countries. I'm in the process of getting a pore cleaner that literally sucks the dirt and oil out of your face. I'm also getting a pore scrubber for the nose area where pores are unusually large leading to clogging and irritation. I'll be sure to put up pics of all this stuff. I'll put up prices as well.

2 comments:

Gorgeous Puddin said...

Is this a skin lightening cream? If so does it clear up dark spots
Thanks

Missy Krissy said...

In India, it is marketed as a "fairness cream". I don't think there is a such thing, but some people try anyway. I've been using it as a sort of BB cream. It helps conceal blemishes and control oil. And I use it as a makeup base. I can say that since I've been using it that my skin tone is more even and I have less acne. The lightening part, I don't think so, but that's not my thing. :)