Friday, August 13, 2010

Celluless...Really?


I couldn't resist. I did one of those random searches on Ebay and came across a small machine called the Celluless. It's a portable vacuum therapy machine used for reduction of cellulite and supposedly helps with blood circulation. I bid on it won it, and now it's in my possession. I thought was a little ridiculous at first until I got into several bidding wars before landing my own :)

Using the Celluless is actually quite easy. I didn't have s set of instructions in my package, so I just figured it out on my own. It's draws the skin into a suction cup as it's glided over the skin. The cellulite is reduced by the blood flow and the muscle contractions that happen as a result of the suction. At least, that's how I'm thinking it works. I could be wrong. At any rate, it's a vacuum system that it intended for parts of the body like the buttocks, thighs, arms, back, and abdomen.

My experience with this machine thus far is good. I felt a significant firmness and smoothing of my skin after using consistently for a week. The jiggle is more contained. I'm really liking this. I think I will use the machine for a few months before I do an update.

No comments: