Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Few New Tools

I had wrote a few weeks back about my purchases from overseas. I have received a majority of those items, so I thought that I would start putting up those things little by little as they come in. Today's post will feature some important beauty tools that I got for super great prices.
Left to right: Lady shaver, pore cleaner, pore scrubber for nose area, facial mixing kit.

The lady shaver is an essential for me. It's small and mighty, cute, and less than 4 dollars on eBay. (Come to think of it, all the items in this post are 5 dollars or less with shipping.) The pore cleaner is awesome. It was sucking out dirt like a vacuum! I had no idea how powerful something so small could be. Now I know. LOL. The pore scrubber really works up a lather and I feel a tingle in that area after use. It's invigorating. Love love love it. Lastly, we have the facial mixing kit. It is my favorite.

I'll have more stuff up over the next couple of weeks. I have some major surprises. I would say, but then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. LOL. Also, my purchase from Sasa.com made it in. All I can say is FABULOUS!!!

No comments: