Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hyaluronic Acid


I placed a last minute order on Amazon.com for hyaluronic acid. There are several versions of this product. In all my confusion, I just went for the most basic version that I could find. It was a super value (cuz I'm the bargain queen :D)

So what is so special about hyaluronic acid?
  • It's super hydrating. It can absorb and hold several times it's own weight in water.
  • It gives plumpness to the face decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and treating the dryness that can cause wrinkles
  • A little goes a long way. The product usually comes in the form of a serum accompanied with a dropper. It takes only a few drops to cover the entire face.
  • It can be added to creams, lotions, etc. to provide superior moisturizing and more youthful looking skin.
I went with the Timeless Skin on Amazon. (CLICK HERE for that product) It was the best value for the amount. Normally you only get one ounce for anywhere between 10 and 30 dollars. I got a two ounce bottle for 15.95 with free shipping. And it wasn't snail mail. I got my package in 3 days. Also, they've never been given a negative review. All is either positive or neutral with 97% positive feedback over the span of their existence.

I've only used the hyaluronic acid a few times, but I noticed right away how quickly it absorbed. Even further, after having it on overnight, I woke up with my face looking smooth and girlishly plump. I even mixed it with a foot cream to see if it would work wonders on the feet since they tend to get dry from time to time.

I would recommend this product to several groups of people. It's appropriate for ages 16 and up. It seems to be gentle and effective in fighting several common skin problems. Also, it can help keep possible skin issues at bay. Give this a try and tell me what you think. :)

No comments: