Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hyaluronic Acid Update

I am in love with this stuff! I've been using it for over a week now, and the difference in my skin is like night and day. I have a permanent glow. I'm never very dry, or over very oily. There is balance to my skin. I feel it firming up again. My outbreaks (even with a menstrual cycle) were virtually nonexistent.

With all this hydration and balance restored to my face, I went on to use it continuously on dry ares of my body like the knees, elbows, and feet. The roughness fades my friends. It fades. The hyaluronic acid is the king of kings when it comes to hydration. There is no dry part of the body that it can't fix or treat. It's just that good. But it gets better....

The other day after washing my hair, I added a few drops to my leave in conditioner. I noticed less shedding, detangling was a breeze at 9 weeks post, and the moisture stayed locked in. Later on after my hair air dried a bit, I blow dried it (with heat protection, of course). Afterward, to put the lost moisture back into my hair i mixed a little of the hyaluronic acid with my moisturizer. It was like a miracle. My hair is smooth, no frizziness, no dry ends, easy to comb through... Most of all, it shines! I've been super excited about products I've tried in the past, but nothing beats this. I'm not saying for nothing either. I mean it.

I can only assume that with this kind of moisture my hair is going to grow even faster. With nothing hindering the growth and the moisture being boosted, I've got it made. I'll be updating with hair pics soon. :) HHG!

No comments: