Monday, July 26, 2010

New Glasses

I did the unthinkable...I broke my glasses. It may seem like a curse, but it was actually a blessing in disguise. I went to the optical store and managed to order some pretty snazzy pairs of glasses. It was more than time for a new look. Also, I was long overdue for an eye exam.

It will likely be a week or two before they get in, but I'm so glad that I took care of that portion of my business.

One thing I kept in mind while picking out my glasses was my love of makeup. What is the use in having frames that covered my eyeshadow? LOL. The one thing about my old glasses I hated was how they blocked me from seeing my elaborate eye makeup that I spent so much time and effort on. They also created unsightly dark marks on my face from the metal wearing down over time.

On that note, I will be trying a homemade treatment on those areas to reverse the damage created from wearing those hideous things. I will be posting more on that a little later :)

No comments: