Thursday, November 4, 2010

Long Time...

Life has been crazy everybody. I had to set aside my blog for a little while. Like many other people, I have been through some trials and just had to work through them. However, with the holidays coming up soon, I will actually have time to post all the material that I've accumulated over the last two months. School has been a whirlwind, and so had my family stuff. I'm sure you all understand. Still, I apologize for not posting new stuff.

I will say this much. I'm getting into the whole nail scene. I have plenty to show you. I will be posting videos on YouTube soon. I've tried some awesome products so tons of reviews of nail polish, hair oils, and other things are coming.

Right now I'm going to do a quick review of my new favorite product for the hair. That is JOJOBA OIL!!! I had been using coconut oil and loving it. I was using amla gold oil and loving it. I love all my hair oils. However, jojoba is the queen of hair oils for me. I seal with it everyday now. My hair is not only shiny and lustrous, but it is healthier. I'm not experiencing much breakage at all. It doesn't really have a smell either, so it doesn't clash with my other hair products that are scented.
Stay tuned everybody. This weekend, I will be putting up information on my nail polish and nail art collection that will be expanding soon because I'm expecting more products.

No comments: