Monday, November 8, 2010

Nail Orders AWAY!!! :D

Recently, I've been on this nail decorating kick. I've been collecting a variety or colors and textures to try out. It's been a blast. My fascination has expanded my nail polish collection to over 100 colors. There are blues, greens, glitters, pinks, and a whole array of flashiness. :)

Nail art is become quite my area of expertise. I've ordered many shapes and sizes of rhinestones and other nail decorating items as well. I'm not sure which item is my favorite in this department, but with me all that glitters is gold. I have two orders due to arrive soon. One set includes miniature bow decorations and acrylic sheets cut into various shapes. They will add that extra twinkle on my hand that is sure to draw the attention of many sets of eyes.

I haven't been home much at all because of family issues. Thus, I haven't had the opportunity to photograph and post images of my growing collection of treasures. I love to go home, sit in the middle of the floor or at my vanity table and just create works of wearable art. Rewarding doesn't begin to describe the exhilaration I feel when I know I've made something to pretty and complimentary to my personal style.

HAIR UPDATE!!!

I'm loving my hair right now. I haven't made many changes to my regimen. I've kept many of the same products actually. For some reason though, my hair is growing, shiny, and flowing. I'm expecting to gain more length over the next few months because I trimmed it well. I'll have to make sure hair pics go up as well. HHG!

5 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Where did you order the nails products from? Thanks

Missy Krissy said...

I get most of my nail decorations from ebay. They usually come from China. That way you get the best bang for your buck. I find some things at Sally's or places like Wal-Mart and drug stores. But ebay is my primary place of purchase :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Can you recommend any particular seller I should look for?? Thanks! I really am just interested in the tiny clear rhinestones and the black ones

Missy Krissy said...

I've bought nail art from several vendors. I focus more on the feedback rating than anything. I wouldn't buy from anybody with a rating less than 99.5% if possible. Or see how many of the item has been sold. If there are several sales of that item, then it's popular and usually in stock. I'll look through my old purchases and see if there are any particular vendors I bought items from more than once and post the names on here for you. :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Thanks! That'll be great!