Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nail Fantastic

Finally!!! I got a chance to stop by my house and get a snapshot of some of my nail art. This isn't everything, but it's a good portion of it. Let's see what we have here...
I'm going to keep it simple because it will take a while to describe just what I have here. I have rhinestones in the following shapes: flowers, stars, hearts, round 1.5 mm and 3mm
I have miniature bows and pearls, fimo flowers, and miniature beads.
In the clear bow are 20 assorted nail art decorations with acrylic sheets, beads, and glitters. In the clear package is another assortment of miniature beads, acrylic sheets (stars, hears, rain drops, and sequins.) I may have left something out, but I think I got most of it in there.

What I left out of the picture are and assortment of different color glitters, fimo slices, acrylic powder creations of my own and the acrylic powders, and more decorations. I also have over 100 different nail polish colors and tools I use for decoration.

I will making more post on this topic soon. :) What an obsession to have! :D

No comments: