Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Kitty and Murad :)


Yesterday, I had a blast inside Sephora. I was intending to only do back to school shopping for my daughter at JC Penney. I just couldn't resist passing by that little store. My little girl pointed it out and then proceeded to drag me to the little Hello Kitty Graffiti table. I about passed out.

Grandma (best shopping partner, EVER because she likes being broke as much as I do) fell in love with the Hello Kitty perfume. Before I knew it, she purchased two of the roller girl roll ons in the original packaging because Graffiti had all run out. One of them was for me as an early birthday present. Jump for joy!

I want to encourage all of you that shop at Sephora or plan to shop there to become a Beauty Insider. You will get so much neat stuff. For instance, I got a free deluxe size sample of Murad Clarifying Mask. There are at least 5-10 applications. Every month just about, I get a card telling me about new products and inviting me to pick up a free sample. I love it.

Speaking of the Murad Clarifying Mask, I loved it. I thought it was going to strip my face of all its moisture. Not the case at all. My skin was so soft, and smooth. It wasn't dry at all. The smell is reminiscent of a medicated cream, but it wasn't that bad. I just could 't believe how nice it made my skin feel. I will likely buy this in the future.

No comments: