Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Obsessions

So. I'm a huge Mariah Carey fan. Have been since I was an itty bitty. At any right, before somebody made off with my precious MC CDs my first year of college, I listened Charmbracelet everyday. Oh Boy (I Need You) was my favorite. A few years before of course, Mimi had a video she did with Cam'ron. It was all Japanese themed and adorable.

Now let me get to the obsession part. There is one scene where she is wearing a particular shade of hot pink nail polish. And 8 years later, I finally found the shade that is a close match or the actual color. Not sure, but I'm so happy. It's gorgeous. I know, just another color and an excuse to hoard more colors, but this one I have been aching to own for years. And after countless, fruitless trips to every nail color vendor in my city and online, I found it at Sephora.

I love this color! Much prettier on the nails. :)

Surprisingly enough, the color is called "It's All About Me". LOL. Well it was all about my nails this evening as I got back into the trend of one-color-is-enough. :) But I'm so happy over this that I may go back and buy a few bottles so that I don't run out.

No comments: