Friday, September 23, 2011

Updates

My posting has been so delayed. I am homeschooling my daughter for her first year of school. I never imagined I would be this buys. First, I get myself out of school, and then I become a teacher for her. Out of the frying pan and into the skillet.

One thing I did want to talk about was a recent visit to the Dollar Tree. I love that place. At any rate, I picked up some cheap oil moisturizer for my hair. I don't know why I did it, but I did. The pleasant surprise was that it performed like the more expensive brands I've tried over the years. I couldn't believe it. LOL. I will have to go and buy more to stock up.

Another thing that I wanted to touch on was my recent trim. I know, trimming while not being relaxed is not the smartest idea. But I just couldn't wait. I wanted my ends neater. The relaxer may be the real tell tale though. Then I can see if I need to take off more.

That's about it for me for today. I'm going to go through my stuff and see if there are any recent purchases that I didn't review. HHG and have a safe and happy weekend :)

No comments: