Saturday, December 15, 2012

Too Faced Reviews

A few weeks back I had a post up of some items I'd purchased at Sephora.  One item was the Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings.  It's a set that includes deluxe sample sizes of some the most popular items offered by the brand.  This is my review of those item.  To get the proper name of the items click the link HERE.

Mascara:  I love it.  The brush is probably the reason that I love this mascara.  The way that it's made is awesome.  It actually separates the lashes while holding enough product to distribute the product evenly.  The mascara itself coated pretty well.  I love voluminous lashes that aren't caked up, and this happened for me after giving this a try.  I think the only thing that would hold me back from buying a full sized version is the price.  I use lots of mascara.

Shadow Insurance:  There is nothing more important than keeping eyeshadow from creasing.  The hype behind this product is worth it.  Just a little bit goes a long way.  Not only did it help my shadow stay on, but it held my eyeliner just a well.  I would pay the price for this just for being able to maintain my eyeliner that has a tendency to slide around. :)

Lipgloss:  I don't necessarily need a lip plumping gloss because my lips are naturally full.  I will say with this lip gloss, the coverage was nice and it made my lips feel soft and supple.  Also, the plump sensation was painless.  It was more of a slight tingle.  This one has been in my purse and used everyday since I tried it.  It's highly likely that I'll purchase this in the future.

Lip Insurance:  This is a product that I didn't know much, but I'm glad I do now.  The problem I've had with lip gloss and lip stick is that it runs all over the place, the color fades, and I have to reapply several times a day.  This helps that problem and will actually keep the lips from drying out.  It's a keeper.

Face Primer:  The texture is similar to other primers I've used.  It's like a cross between powder a lotion.  It's hard to describe.  At any rate it smooths on nicely.  It also doubles as a perfecting cream.  It makes the pores appear smaller and you can use it alone.  I do like this product a lot because I can use it in the place of a tinted moisturizer or BB cream.  It makes my skin feel good.  I would consider buying this in the future.

I hope this review was beneficial.  Maybe you will enjoy these products as much as I have.  I also hope that the message of trying before committing  is very clear.  LOL.  I would hate to be stuff with a full sized product that I don't like.  :)

No comments: