Friday, January 18, 2013

A Little Big Lots Haul

I love Big Lots.  I don't know why.  I just do.  It's just awesome.  I'm not going to try to explain it.  LOL.  At any rate, here is what I got today.
This is a mattifying cleanser and moisturizer that I got.  I won't lie.  I was attracted to the packaging.  Plus, I know that Clean & Clear make pretty decent products.  Plus, I'm wondering if this product can achieve the matte look without drying my face out.  I was looking to a cheaper alternative to the Too Faced Primed and Poreless.
Hmmm....This pic keeps turning the other way.  Oh bother.  Anyway, these are just some fun sleeping masks that were only a dollar each.  I got them because I heard that sleeping in complete dark could help you fall asleep faster.  Well, I have a child, and I don't trust the dark.  LOL.  So I got these instead  so that I can still get the darkness I need.
These E.L.F. brushes were only 95 cents a piece.  I couldn't pass that up.  So I got a smudge brush and a concealer brush.  I like their brushes. :)
I know.  It's childish, but I LOVE Barbie.  I always have.  Even as a child.  And this little bottle is perfect for the purse.  It's a light floral scent and it was on clearance for a dollar fifty.

That completes my little haul.  I'll be back to review the facial products and makeup brushes.  :)

No comments: