Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Order Has Arrived

Earlier in the week, I purchased some flats from PinkBasis.com, and they're here already. The shipping is awesome. :)

Let me be quite honest.  These probably aren't the best quality shoes I've ever bought, but they are quite decent.  As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.  I will post the pics of the shoes first, then I will zero in on some things about them that I really didn't like.



Now here comes the part that I'm not so in love with:  If you at the third image (tan with leopard print details), it is apparent that the toe decal is definitely crooked.  That's not all though.  Look at this image below:
There is a clear indentation in the back of the shoe that I could not pop out for anything.  I will attribute that to the packaging because it does happen.  In addition, there was glue residue on the side of the shoe.  I was no happy about that at all.

The next image concerns the pair in the first pic.  Look at this:
Notice that there is a scrape or peeling of some sort.  It's something that I am going to fix because this shoe is of better quality.  However, it was clear to me right when I opened the box.

The last issue I had was with pair number seven.  There is a glob of glue residue on the inside of the shoe.  I'm not going to complain too much because it's a cosmetic defect inside of the shoe.  However, it was another thing that I noticed right away.

My overall experience rating is actually not that bad.  I did get these shoes for the dirt.  Some of the things like the glue residue and the scrape are things that I can fix myself.  The lopsided toe though?  Not really.  I may even send them back or right a complaint e-mail.  The rest of the shoes are super cute.  I think I made some good choices

One thing I want to stress as well is that these shoes are true to size.  I got them I bit bigger because I wasn't sure.  Some brands run small, especially if they aren't the best quality.  These are an exception as far as my experience goes.

I hope you all enjoy this post.  Let me know what you think about my purchase. :)




No comments: