Friday, September 14, 2012

Pink Basis!

I have to tell you all.  I was heart broken when cutesygirl.com went out of business.  I wanted to know why they did that to me...blah blah blah.  Well, I've moved on.

I was just doing some random googling and stumbled upon PinkBasis.com. (Make sure you click the link.)  They have a wide variety of really inexpensive shoes, handbags, accessories, and clothing.  I was thrilled to have found this site because I was looking for some cute, comfy shoes for work.  I have a strict budget, and I wanted to stick to it.  This site helped me achieve that goal and more. :)

My order totaled just under 54.00 USD.  The shipping is free on orders of 50.00 USD or more, btw.  Get this...I got 8 pairs of flats (7 for me, and the 1 I convinced my mother to let me order for her).  All of them are adorable.  I'm not too sure about the quality of the items yet.  That will come in a review after I've received my order.

I'll be sure to let you all know how it went.  Just an early warning... It is likely to be pic heavy. :)

No comments: