Monday, November 9, 2009

End of Stretch

So I went a little longer stretching than I thought I would. But it was totally worth it. I've got a goo inch of growth I know. And my hair feels amazing. Sometimes the stretching process can be so frustrating. But in the end, your hair will love you for restricting/regulating chemical processing.

I didn't us the Just For Me relaxer this time. I just used the Ultra Sheen Regulare strength relaxer. And the results were just as fabulous. I washed my hair with Giovanni Organics shampoo because the shampoo in the Ultra Sheen kit makes my hair hard. And then I deep conditioned with Organics by Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise. And it gave my even more slip and shine.

I added my Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship leave in, my Organics Love Oil Moisturizer, and sealed with Dabur Amla Gold Oil. I used Dove heat protection spray as well. And this was more than enough defense against the heat of the blow dryer. But for that ultra silky finish, I used my aloe vera juice and vegetable glycerin moisture spritz. And my hair has so much body and movement. I will take pic and post them later.

There is one thing that I wanted to discuss because I wasn't sure if I was the only one. But is seems that when I spray my hair with my moisture mix, it doesn't want to curl. LOL. It's not that big of a deal to me because I don't use much heat on my hair anyway. But there are days where I desire a curly cue here and there, but the moisture in my hair makes it impossible. I guess it's a good thing that it is so moist. LOL

No comments: