Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pink Christmas Tree

My Gramma decided to get a pink Christmas tree this year. She got it for the baby (my daughter) even though we technically don't live with her anymore. But she's got this child so spoiled that now her decor reflects what the baby wants. LOL. It's cute. Leslie loves my Gramma to pieces. She calls her "The Best Gramma in the Whole Wide World" on a daily basis. And it's so cute. But Mama (me) had to show these girls what to do with this pink tree. LOL

Anyways...LOL. Here's the pic of the tree.And for those that want this look, I will provide all the info you need to create this tree in your home.

The tree and decorations are all available at Big Lots. The tree is 50 dollars. And it's the easiet to put together really. It comes in three pieces and then the base. The lights are white and are built into the tree. The tree topper is 4 dollars. It's silver and covered in glitter. It's very chic. The garland is 25 feet long and goes for 3 dollars. It's silver as well.

The ornaments are a combination of decorations. LOL. The mirrored ones (dark pink and some of the silver) are 5 dollars for a pack of nine. We got 2 packs for a total of 12 pink and 6 silver mirrored ornaments. The other ornaments came in a pack of 24 with matte and shiny silver. and they were 4 dollars. And finally, the buffalo snow at the bottom was 2 dollars.

I hope this tree is an inspiration to all those who love pink. I wish some of the proceeds when to a breast cancer society, but it doesn't say so on the packaging, so I'm assuming it doesn't. At any rate, the tree is bold but not overwhelming. :)

1 comment:

LaQT/ Ty said...

I love the colored trees. I want a white one. You decorated this tree very nicely. I miss decorating the family tree.