Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Wal-Mart Super Center

The other night I went out to Wal-mart Super Center with my Gramma to find a roasting pan for her turkey. And as usual, I was wondering around the store looking for things to surprise me and make me go "Yippee!" Well, that happened.

I love Giovanni Organics items. And I've never seen them available in the stores where I live. So on a random stroll down the aisles I stumble upon a truckload of their products. There was shampoo and conditioner...Anti-frizz serum lotions, body scrubs...It was heaven. And they were at such reasonable prices. So now I know that when ever I run out of my shampoo, I can just go get more at Wal-Mart (which I did because I was getting low). They carry it at Walgreens too, for 2 dollars more apparently.

Unrefined, virgin coconut oil is another item that I usually see online. And I never got any. It was either a little out of my already explosive budget. And because I've been such a huge fan of the Amla Gold oil, I was still wrestling whether or not I wanted it. Well, they have that at Wal-Mart too. It's in the isle with the oils. And the brand is Spectrum Naturals. I've been sealing with it for the past two days, and I like it. The smell is sweet but not overwhelming. And I think that it may be helping clear up my shedding. I'll have to keep a lookout.I just wanted to give you all the biz so that you can stop paying the shipping and handling fees and waiting. It's instant gratification ladies. Woot!!!

No comments: