Monday, November 30, 2009

Organization is Key!

In addition to being addicted to the care of my hair, I am also a neat freak. I don't like loose ends, and I can't stand clutter. The demands of my life call for me to be totally organized. When I do fall out of the loop, I'm a totally different person. And I can, will, and have stayed up into the early hours and past for the sake of cleanliness. Why am I spilling all this you want to know?

Well, on an excursion to Big Lots (it's like my alternative Wal-Mart right now) I got this closet organizer. And it's not so much for me as it is my daughter. It's a test run for another model that I'm gonna buy later this week. And it's so awesome. I would buy 100 of them if I could. Anyways, in the process of moving and storing things, I'm finding all these efficient ways like the closet organizers to save money, time and space. In all that, I'm learning the value of a waste bin as well. LOL. Toss the stuff you need. :)

One thing that I had to get in order were my personal and business papers. I got the expandable notebook and went to town. I ordered stuff by date and all that. It's fab. And it made me realize just how much I could let go of. So with the holidays coming around the corner, I just thought that I would give everybody some food for thought. Also, I will be doing a video of my new best friend: my first walk-in closet. I'll keep everybody updated on that. HHG! :)

No comments: