Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mint Julep Mask


So, I've been using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask for two weeks. And I have discovered why it's so popular. That stuff makes my skin feel brand new. It's so clean. It really gets down deep and cleans the pores so well. This may sound gross, but I have to share just to give a clear perspective.

I have oily skin in some spots. And when I put the mask on and it dries, I can literally see where the oil has been absorbed by mask. And I can see every pore on my face through the mask. That means that it's really getting deep down in there and scrubbing out all the dirt. It will be awhile before I find out if it's really making the pores smaller. But it's great for getting my face nice and clean for sure. And it's gentle as well. That tingle is a real winner. I love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque review. Glad it's working well for you. As a thanks, please download a$1.00 off coupon for any Queen Helene product at www.queenhelene.com/coupon.html and follow the simple steps. Feel free to pass the coupon link on to friends and readers. Enjoy!