Friday, December 4, 2009

I Want My Curlformers :)

I have been looking for a different look for the holidays. I love my buns. And since I decided to do another trim the other day, I am in love with my hair. LOL. (I only lopped off about half an inch.) But I still want to try something different. A few days of a different style won't necessarily hurt me.

I'm looking into the curl formers. They look very simple to use. And it would definitely be a change for me. However, the price turns me off a little bit. But you know what? I'm going to probably gift them to myself anyway because I have them on my mind. I think curls will be good for me. It'll save me money in the long run I think. The money I would spend curling with a flat iron or curling iron, and then having to find ways to repair it would be much more expensive. So this is a great deal. I will consult the staff at Sally's on which length I should get. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: