Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cheap Stuff and French Braids

I just love Google. LOL. I typed in "Peg Bundy style" inspired by an outfit I acquired on Sorority Life. It reminded me so much of her. And I was thinking about how so much of what is out there now is so similar to her signature style she sported on "Married with Children".

At any rate, I went to recommended site that was carrying items that were what I would call Peggy-esque. And then I discovered a two dollar ring section that is amazing. The whole site is totally affordable really with a few more pricey items. But it gets better. Spend ten dollars, and the shipping is free! I'm definitely gonna look into this some more. It looks like and awesome site. It's kinda edgy, but there is a wide variety of stuff. Click below to go directly to the site. (It's hyperlinked, so just click on GirlProps)

GirlProps

By the way, they have a sister site that has even lower prices! I'll post that link as well just below:

FabuLess

About the braids...I'm back in my two French braids. I am trying to protect my hair. I'm not combing it much these days. I just moisturize and braid it right back up. It's going well. My hair is soft. And my ends are benefiting the most from this. Shed is at a minimum. I will continue like this for as long as I can. There is a ton I can to jazz them up to. I'll post pics later. HHG! :)

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

Gonna check out the site. I have been rocking a tucked french braid for a couple weeks. Low manip styles are really great for our hair.

Missy Krissy said...

Oh yeah. And it's a lot quicker just wearing the braids. And I can do so much with them.