Friday, December 18, 2009

The Value of a Dollar

I went to Wal-Mart...again. I know. I'm addicted to that place. But this time was different. I only took a twenty dollar bill with me. And that shut down the spending habit real quick.

At any rate. I got the cutest items for Christmas for my play sis. (She's such a sweetie.) And while I can't post a pic of everything I bought her just in case, there was one item that I got for myself. And it was just one dollar. It was the still the cutest thing. And it smells so yummy. It's vanilla strawberry lip cream.I wanted to talk a bit about my hair. It's doing great. I cowashed it today. And then I had to blowdry it because I had to go out into the cold. And it went well. I used the Dove heat protection spray. I moisturized and sealed once before blowdrying and then after blowdrying. And that was the key. My hair came out nice and shiny. There was no dryness or frizziness at all. And it's soft. I wore it down too. But in just a few minutes, it will be going right back into the protect French braids.

No comments: