Monday, December 21, 2009

Straight Won't Wait


Tonight, I went to JCPenney's to finish up my Christmas shopping. But secretly, I was on the hunt for one last item for myself. Let explain something...People in this family usually only buy for the children. And so we adults just gift ourselves and stick to giving presents to our mothers and grandmothers. LOL

Anyway, I wanted to straighten my hair while I'm deciding whether or not I want to go natural. And I didn't have the big budget. So I picked up the Conair You Style ceramic hair straightener for about 34.99. The neat thing about this is the curved outside edge that is meant for curling the hair. So it's like two items rolled into one. And that's a great value. I guess I will have to heat this baby up and pass it through my hair a few times. But I probably won't be doing that until tomorrow evening because my hair needs to be washed and air dry first. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

Wish me luck :)

No comments: