Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dai Burger is a Killer!

It's amazing what you find when you get caught in the web that is called a Google search. So let me explain. This track is amazing. I found it after going to beauty guru, Jessica Harlow's website(jessicaharlow.com). And I saw where she had a whole blog dedicated to Patricia Field. Sound familiar? She's was the stylist for Sex and the City. So I was looking at all the fab stuff she had on her site. And that's where I found this video.

Dai Burger's styling may be a little outrageous for the faint of heart in the video. However, I find it to be over the top and fabulous. It's a definite source for inspiration. The whole 80s theme and bright neons and such are really in right now. So I hope you all enjoy the song and fashion. And go have a gander at Patricia Field's website, patriciafield.com


No comments: