Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great Deals!


I don't know about everybody else, but I just love great deals. And I love to buy a ton of stuff at one time. I don't know why. It's just my nature I guess. LOL.

The point in all this is that my purchases tend to get me into a financial bind. Then suddenly the color goes from the shopping process. So I've been browsing around again. And I'm gonna put up some links to sites that have great deals, stylish products, and even cosmetics! Make sure you bookmark these :) (I hyperlinked the selections, so just click on them.) I'll let you know if I find more.

Sasa - This site has a huge selection of cosmetics, vitamins, and other beauty products. They are based in Asia, so a lot of the products are not available in the U.S.

CutesyGirl - This site has it all. There are shoes, clothes, accessories...I love it. I ordered nine pairs of shoes from them last year for under 150 dollars. And if you want to see them, Just let me know. :)

15 Dollar Store - Everything on here is 15 dollars. There are clothes, shoes, accessories...Lots of good stuff on here.

Forever 21 - I think we are all familiar with this place. But they also have Faith 21 which offers extended sizes for those of us with a little more to love. Embrace your thickness ladies.

Rainbow - I don't think you can actually order off the site, but you can see some of the things they have available. There are one of their boutiques not to far from my place. And they have some nice items.

No comments: