Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair Pic and Update


I know that my hair isn't down in this pic, but let me tell you...It's getting to be so healthy. It's shiny and soft. I had to trim my ends again a few weeks ago just to get them even and symmetrical. And it looks much better that way.

My moisturizing routine is pretty much the same. I use a moisturizing spritz of vegetable glycerin, alow vera juice, and just recently added coconut oil to the mix. Then I follow up with the Organics Olive Oil moisturizer. And then I seal with coconut oil. And I do this twice a day because it's winter time. I love how all this makes my hair smell so good. And it's a more natural approach to caring for my hair. The virgin coconut oil is my personal favorite in my new routine

I'm using Giovanni Organics still. I started using it back in the summer. And I don't think I'll switch because it seems to be working. There are no phosphates or sulfates in it, so it's great for the hair. It gets it clean and smooths it really nicely. And the conditioner does the same. They're my permanent staples at the moment.

Again, I don't mess with my hair that much. I have even calmed down on the cowashing. But I think that I'll increase that to twice a week just to keep my scalp clear rather than wash once a week and co wash another time in the week. I am limiting a lot for several reasons. But the outcome has been to my benefit thus far. I'll try to get more pics up this week of my hair and will be answering any questions you all might have.

ALSO....I will be posting information about the stuff I'm getting from Sephora. And I'll be reviewing those items as well.

1 comment:

LaQT/ Ty said...

Do you keep your mix in the fridge? Does the spritz give you hair a wet feeling?