Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Courage

The more I think about it, and the more I read, I want to transition. I don't know why I feel compelled. Maybe it's only natural that the real me wants to escape. I've been hiding under the social guise known as the relaxer. And I don't know who much more I can take. The maintenance is exceedingly tedious. That's why I'm so undecided about things.

I've been using more natural products or the organic versions of things. And it makes me feel more in my element. I think that's the reason that I was looking to the curl formers. They'll bring me as close to what my real texture is like as possible. And they could work for a great protective style. They could be a real aid is dealing with the long stretching.

I want to give up that chemical that has bound me for so many years. I want freedom. And it will be sweet when the part of myself that I haven't seen in 15 years comes back to say hello. I'm ready now. I won't do a big chop though. I'll do the gradual thing just in case I have a relapse. Wish me luck! Andbody know where I can get some killer satin scarves I could wear as headbands or headbands even?

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

prettywrap.com

Missy Krissy said...

Thank you so much. Absolutely lovely products. :)