Monday, December 14, 2009

Budget Friendly Excursion

I went on an excursion to Wal-Mart Saturday. And I picked up quite a few things for myself. Maybe I should post a pic and then a list...New York Color Items
Labeled makeup brushes
Makeup bag/brush holder that came with the brushes

New York Color Lipstick(2)- Berry Rich and Sheer Red
New York Color Lip Color Pencil(1)- Red
New York Color Cover Stick(2)- Green and Medium
White Handle Brush Set(Bag comes with)-7 labeled brushes<----A little drama with this..

Let me tell you about the brush mishap...I didn't discover that one of the brushes was missing until I got home. But I didn't really care because I don't use powder eyeliner anyway. And I had two angel brushes for that anyway. So I ended up with 6 of the 7 brushes. LOL

I don't spend a ton of money on lip color because I'm more of a gloss girl. But these were pretty and totally expensive. The lipsticks, pencil, and cover sticks all together were about 8 dollars. The brush set was 14 dollars. So I didn't spend a ton at all.

The brushes shed a little right out the box, probably from packaging. But after that, I used them and there was no more shed. They are super soft as well. And they are so pretty. I love that they are labeled too. They're pretty and functional. This is not going to last forever, and I know that. But for the time being and the sweet price, they will do. :)

No comments: