Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Order Came In


So, I got my package from Sephora yesterday. And I just love everything I got. Let me start at with the top row. These are the free samples I got (starting at the left): Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de toilette (smells amazing), Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Eau de parfum, and Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum. Then the other sample was a deluxe sample I got for being a beauty insider. And it is a makeup primer. It's clear too. :)

The item that I bought include blush made by Sephora in Apricot Plaisir. Next is is just a nail polish made by Sephora as well in Guimauve. And last but not least is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

I will be testing out the flat iron later on today since I washed my hair and deep conditioned last night. I blow dried it as well, but I was careful and I always use a heat protection spray.

No comments: