Saturday, December 26, 2009

Conair Infiniti Review

As you may know, I purchased a Conair Infiniti flat ironing tool (not sure of the full name). It's a two in one iron that allows for curling the hair in addition to ironing flat.

I love this tool. I have used a CHI flat iron before. And the problem that I had with it was that the handle got too hot for comfort for me. And the Conair tool doesn't do that at all. It's totally comfortable from start to finish. The drawback was that there are only three settings, but that's ok for me. I put it on medium and it worked out just fine. I couldn't be happier really.

It will flatten the hair and give it a beautiful sheen and make it shiny. And I really only had to make one smooth pass over each section. And at about 40 dollars, it was well worth it. I've always had good faith in Conair products. I would recommend this to those who are on a budget like me but still want quality and great results.

No comments: