Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beauty Haul!

Today was splendid. Despite the cold, it wasn't as cold as it has been. The sun even came out to play. And after weeks of being cooped up in this house. I was out. Class on campus first. And then I hit up Sally's. Here's what I got:
Back row: Just For Me relaxer (super), Orly French Manicure set
Front row: Orly Ridgefiller Basecoat, Orly Nail Lacquer in "Shining Star" (which may be discontinued because it was reduced), Nina Ultra Pro Nail Lacquer in "Powder Puff", Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Eye Colour in "Aruba Blue"

My next stop was the Dollar Tree. (Yes. That place where everything is literally a dollar. And the products there vary. But I will try my best to list the products in case anybody wants to Google them or look them up on Ebay. Here's the photo. And the information is below.

From the Left: Maybelline New York Forever Metallics Lip color in "Shell Shimmer" and "Ginger Spice", Cover Girl EyeSlicks gel eye color in "Silver Breeze" and "Neon Pink", Cover Girl Mulitplying Mascara in "Black Brown", Maybelline New York Line Stylist Lip Liner in "Pink 110", L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in "Tan" (black compact), L.A. Colors 3 For Me Eyeshadow Lipgloss and Glitter Gloss in "Pink", L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in "Black/Brown", L.A. Colors All-N-One Makeup Stick in "Pink Satin", L.A. Colors Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Lipstick in "Lilac Frost"

One other item I got at the Dollar Tree was a storage container for my nail polishes. They are supposed to be stored upright. And the height of the box allows this to be possible. Here's a pic of that too:I have some other items coming in the mail this week. So stay tuned for updates! :)

No comments: