Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blame it on the Cabin Fever

I live in the Midwest. And right now, it's blistering cold, snow buildup of over a foot, and so getting out there is not an option. So right now, I'm suffering from major cabin fever. And mind you, I have a four year old who is getting restless with the weather as well.

When the weather gets like this, the only thing I can do is shop, from home that is. LOL. So that's what I did yesterday. I went to Sephora.com and got a few more items. I got a blush, two eyeshadows, and this perfume that I've been wanting since I got the sample from my last order. I did make a bit of a mistake though. I got the eyeshadows in similar colors. But one is more pearl like and the other one has more of a glittering effect. I will be sure to post pics when the stuff arrives.

I was ebay last night as well. And I got a blue shadow quad, and a loose gold eyeshadow powder. I want some Bourjois Paris blush. And so I may get that today. Again, I will put up pics as soon as they arrive.

This weather is not working for my hair. It's too dry. I'm gonna have to revamp my regimen, and soon. I'll be back with an update later. Now I will go watch The Breakfast Club! LOL

No comments: