Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hooray Wal-Mart

I picked up a few items from Wal-Mart. I'll post a pic and description. Also, my package from Sephora will be arriving tomorrow (or today). Also, I'm going to be relaxing my hair and putting up pics of the results. (I know I was saying that I wanted to try to transition, but now is not my time. I'm too busy to even try that.)Umm... LOL. The items coming in from Ebay are going to be coming in randomly. But I will be sure to post pics and updates for all of those.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Here's the pic and items' descriptions
From the left: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, Bonnebell LipLites in "Cherry Berry Kiss", (top) NYC. Sparkle Eye Dust in "Pink Champagne", NYC. Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in "Translucent", Biore Deep Pore Cleansing Strips

No comments: