Sunday, January 17, 2010

No Relaxer...Yet

REMINDER: NYX COSMETICS SALE UNTIL JANUARY 25TH. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

I still haven't relaxed my hair. I've had enough time and energy to do so, but something in me hasn't gotten me there yet. But I have this interview on Tuesday, and I really want to look my best. So there is a chance that I may do it in the next day or two. It may seem shallow and all, but the reality is that the perfect hair style they look for is more or less the key to getting hired. Sad but true.

I plan to do a clarifying wash first. And I still have some porosity control conditioner that I'll use with my relaxer. That way I can be totally prepared. And I'm going heavy duty on the deep conditioner too. I'm maybe going to mix in a few oils just for added shine, softness, and protection. It's gonna be gorgeous. No worries for me right now on that front.

I got two products in the mail this week, but one more of them is still floating around out there. So I will wait to post a pic. Also, I forgot to include a pic of the glittering, purple nail polish that I got at Wal-Mart the other day. So I'll be sure to include it in the next pic.

That's all for now I guess. HHG!

No comments: