Saturday, January 23, 2010

So Disappointed!

There are a few things irritating me today. I am no longer putting up a reminder for the NYX Cosmtices sale. The shipping for 15 dollars worth of items was 11.80. So I just decided to skip on the sale. That is ridiculous. I could see if it was for international shipping, but I'm definitely in the U.S. So I'm outraged. Thankfully, CherryCulture.com is having a huge sale on selected items. I only paid 5.95 for the shipping. And if you buy 40 dollars worth of items, then the shipping is free. Did I mention that they carry NYX Cosmetics and had a ton of their items on sale?

I'm still waiting for my replacement item to come in the mail from that ebay seller. And until I get it, I can't post a pic of the other items I got on ebay. It's just one of those things I guess. But perhaps I should have waited to give positive feedback for the seller. I was being nice when I did it. But that's just the way it is sometimes. I don't know.

To top off all that, I had a tuberculosis scare. I have to get a tb skin test for my internship because I would be working in close quarters at a juvenile detention center. And my test read positive. I wasn't positive, but I had an allergic reaction to the injection. So I went to the hospital and had to get chest x-rays just so that I could return to my internship. But I lost a few hours because of that. And I learned that from now on, I will have to have a chest x-ray everytime I have a tb test because of my allergy to the injection. Grrr! Annoying!

Again, there is a bright side to every gloomy story. I ordered from GirlProps.com and Fabuless.com. So I'll have a little haul blog about that. I got a few items for my friend and cousin because I promised that I would get them some neat stuff when I was ready to order. So yeah. We'll all be happy because I'm a shopaholic. LOL.

I'm finally going to attempting relaxing my hair very shortly. I just have to get the little one off to sleep and get this homework completed. And then I'm home free. Wish me luck everybody. Have a blesses rest of the weekend and a fabulous week. I'll try to get up pics of the relaxing results by Monday. :)

No comments: