Thursday, January 14, 2010

Glorious

My Sephora stuff came in. And I'm so relieved. The eyeshadows are two different colors thank goodness. LOL. I won't ramble. Here's a pic and descriptionTop row from the left: Sephora Colorful Strass Mono Eyeshadow "No. 05", Sephora Colorful Pearl Mono Eyeshadow in "No. 4), Sephora Blush Me! Mono Blush in "Meringue Jalouse", Aquolina Pink Sugar eau de toilette Natural Spray (1 oz.)

Bottom row from the left (free samples): Couture Couture by Juicy Couture eau de parfum, Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Scented Powder, Kim Kardashian eau de parfum spray.

Just so you know, I checked the eyeshadow. It's super pigmented. I love it. And the blush is gorgeous. Just that perfect hint of shimmer makes it real for me. And my spray is amazing. It smells like pure candy. And since I'm on a diet, it suits the need and pleases my senses. :)

I'll be back with more updates as things arrive.

No comments: