Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family Dollar Good Finds

REMINDER!: NYX COSMETICS 1 DOLLAR SALE ON UNTIL JANUARY 25. CLICK HERE

As I'm waiting for my items to arrive in the mail, I sneaked a few more things into my collection. But I got them on the cheap so it's all good. I went to Family Dollar. And they carry the L.A. Colors line. I got a few things. But my absolute favorite is the metallic eyeshadow. It's pigmented very well. I was super impressed. I'm gonna post a pic of my little haul.

I got some nail polish as well. I'm obsessed with my overall beauty, so I will paint my nails in the middle of the night and sleep pretty. It works out well because I'm not a wild sleeper. But yeah...L.A. Colors also had some fabulous shades. So I picked up two. It was just a bunch of stuff. But anyway, here's the pic. I'm tired of rambling. LOL.

No comments: