Saturday, January 30, 2010

GirlPROPS and Fabuless

I recently ordered and received my items from Girlprops.com and Fabuless.com. I couldn't be happier. The quality of everything is great. And I got some pretty sweet deals. I will likely be placing another order soon. Here's a pic of what I got for myself. There was more, but they were for my "sis" and my cousin.If you have any questions about specific items, let me know. I'll be glad to answer. And I encourage everyone to have a look at those sites.

I'm in the middle of a deep condition after finally relaxing. That's another process all in itself. I will not forget to put up pics. It's been a crazy week, and it will be getting a lot crazier. LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just be shoppin...hahahaha Cute items

Missy Krissy said...

LOL. Thanks. I've been preparing for the school this semester and my internship. And I wanted to look as good as possible. And it has turned me into a bit of a shopaholic. LOL