Monday, October 6, 2008

Length Check 3

a comic strip!


Today is the last length check I'll do until I relax in two weeks. The above pictures are the results I have gotten so far from the use of the growth serum. The first one is my starting point. Notice my hair is a little dry and dull. I'm right at shoulder length in this one. The second one is after two weeks of use. In this pic, my hair is shinier and has a smoother texture. The last picture is the one that I took today. It's looking good to me. I know how my hair used to be. And this is million times better even though I have a long way to go. And the empty box is for when I put in that last final picture of my relaxed hair in.

The serum I use is a miracle worker. I just can't get over what I see in these pictures. I can only imagine how long it will be the beginning of next year as long as I keep on this path. And now I'm taking the HSN vitamin. Who knows how that will aid! All I know is that things are going great with my hair. No major setbacks yet. So I'm counting my blessings. :)

1 comment:

BeautyGUMBO said...

Great pictures and loving your hair blog