Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wash Day Results and Product Reviews

This was a great day for me in the washing department. Everything went so smoothly. I was able to pre poo for 45 minutes, wash, pre condition, deep condition, and rollerset. I had a lot to do today, so I just finished doing all this. And I'm glad I did. :)

Ok...Let's start with the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream. I can't describe how fabulous this is. It detangles, makes hair shiny, gives body, moisturizes to a T. Everything about it is perfect. This is my new favorite leave in conditioner. I can't get over how wonderful it is. I even used it on my daughter's hair. She's all natural, and it worked a miracle for her. Her hair looks great. This is going to stay in my regimen forever.

Today was my first time using the Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion. It's a great product as well. It's so light. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. But the moisture is still there. It's sort of like the consistency of a gel. It's just not sticky and smells pleasant. I appreciate this one so much. I will get another chance to put it on my dried hair tomorrow. Then I will really see it's moisturizing effects. But putting it on wet hair, it's a good product. :)

The combination of all my fabulous moisturization made rollersetting a dream. I had no issues what so ever. I barely shed! There were a few hairs in the sink. And that was it. My ends smoothed over the rollers so easily. I'm just so happy about it. I'm head over heels with the way things turned out today. Tomorrow will tell me just how well things went because I was able to actually comb my roots. Super straight! I got a good tight curl with all the rollers. Length chick time is coming up, and this definitely helped a million.

I hope that my hair has gotten longer since two weeks ago. I'm coming upon week 4. And I'm going to use the serum all this week and then that's it. I will be relaxing a week after I stop using the serum. That's my birthday, I believe. Not sure. All I know is that the serum has been working fo me. My hair is getting thicker, shinier, and the new growth is being tamed as possible for being 9 weeks post. But I can't complain. I remember when I would be this far into a stretch when I wasn't caring for my hair properly. And combing was pure hell-nearly impossible. Now it's so easy with just a few moisturizers or moisturizing spritz. And I have all the proper tools to work with. No worries from this point on. I will continue to just look forward to the future from here.

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

Which serum do you use?
I'm glad you had such fantastic results.I am tempted to buy the NTM silk Touch Leave-in. The one that I have is bogus and it's getting on my nerves, but I'm trying not to spend anymore money. I'll go buy silk touch Friday! :)

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Im glad you like Wave nouveau. Its a keeper.