Friday, October 3, 2008

So, I'm Getting a New Moisturizer

I've been looking around blogs and forums a lot lately. I do all the time. LOL. In doing such, there is another moisturizer I am wanting to try. It's the Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion. I've heard so many good things about it. And one of the blog members that I follow swears by it. Now I'm going to make the switch. But that's not the only reason though. I was thinking back to my childhood when my mother had a curl. She used the Wave Nouveau line of products. It must've been good because I didn't realize it was a curl until I was about 8. I thought she was blessed with beautiful naturally curl hair. She was not naturally curly, but her hair was beautiful and moisturized wonderfully when she had her curl.I had been using the Silken Child moisturizer. And I love it. But I'm just gonna give this Wave Nouveau a try. Besides, I'm a product junkie. Buying a new product feeds my addiction. :P I'll just use the remainder of the Silken Child on my daughter's hair. The smell seems more appropritate for her personality. I'm bubbly and nice, but she's the one that eats all the fruity candy. And that's what it smells like. I just love it.

I'm needing a silk scarf. I love my cap, but it gets to be hot sometimes. It's only really necessary if I'm doing a rollerset over night. But a scarf would be more sufficient because I'm doing buns at night until the day I get my relaxer. (I'll do a rollerset then.) Plus, I'm running out of ideas to keep this giant poof in the front of my head down. I'm sure the combination of the scarf and boar bristle brush will cure this until relaxer time. But yeah...Ye ole poofy hair got ta go!

This is a month of triumphs I hope. I'm expecting this relaxer to do a miracle with showing my length. By catch is while lots of women use heat when they relax, I'm opting not to. I'm gonna rollerset overnight instead. When I said so heat I meant it. The rollers with be more than enough to show my length and give me a style that I may wear for a few minutes while I do a length update. Also, I'd like to get to working on my kanzashi. If they come out how I like, I may put some up on ebay. I could use the extra money, and making them would be a craft I would enjoy greatly. Making things makes me feel efficient.

Saturday is my day. I'm gonna make all the magic happen. I just remembered, it's time for another length check. Oh hell. LOL

1 comment:

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Wave Nouveau is soo good. I think your going to like it. What relaxer are you going to relax with?