Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The 2 Week Results

I'm super excited. I just got through looking at the before and after shots of my hair. And I've had some good growth. This is such great news to me. After all the drama I've been through with my hair, a break has come.

This new length looks weird in the picture because I forgot that rolling the hair leaves a curl. So I had to work with my hair to get it straight enough for a photo. In the second photo, my hair looks thin at the ends. This is not the case though. I have post relaxer shrinkage. And of course the ends are where this happens first. But I'm not discouraged by this because my hair is much smoother and more manageable. When I get my relaxer, the ends will actually be thicker and healthier.

Enough talk. Here are the pics!This is the before...
This is the after!!!

I think it's safe to say that the growth serum was a great investment. And things can only get better from here.

No comments: