Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ooo.....Product Review Time!

Like I said I was going to do, I clarified my hair with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo. And I have to say that it saved my hair. It was so full of crap! It stripped away all the nasties. As a result, my deep conditioner took well. And because of that, I was able to rollerset my hair without any issues. It was so annoying to have to take a shower four times today, but it was worth it for my hair. Just in case though, I did two rinses with my Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. (I just love my Neutrogena!)

I wonder what my hair is going to look like tomorrow. My late night run to Wal Greens forced me to do a rollerset that I will have to sleep on. It'll likely take until the afternoon before it is cmpletely dry. But that's ok. My satin cap is holding all that good moisture in. And my hair is going to be soo smooth and manageable.

Length check is tomorrow. So now I've decided that I'm excited. I know that my hair will be a lot shinier this time. And the texture will be smoother because the set is fresh. Oh goodie! I guess I will hold off on washing my hair this weekend also. I'll just co wash two or three times a week with a good deep condition thrown in there twice. This is only because I clarified though. I will get back to my normal routine next week. Now that my hair will hold the moisture instead of expelling it de to build up, I'm good!

Only people like me that are obsessed with taking care of their hair would understand. We put so much time, energy, and money into our hair that we are often the subject of many jokes. At the same time, those who are making the jokes probably do so because they wish they could be as committed as we are. They look at our hair and the things we go through. And as much as they'd like to get on the train, they just miss the station everytime. So let them laugh. I'll keep flipping my hair in the wind as it continues to grow down my back and touch my waist. I'll keep encouraging them though to join the journey in healthy hair. But essentially, the choice is their's alone.

No comments: