Monday, September 29, 2008

Vitamin Time

Next week I'm going to try something a little different. I've been wanting to incorporate it into my regimen for awhile. But with a new month starting, I thought it would be easier to chart my results. People, I'm ready to get on the vitamin train. I have so many reasons. Main thing is I'm looking for stronger hair that looks good even when I'm not feeling my best. Also, it's good for my overall health.

I'm going to start out with something simple and inexpensive. At Wal-Mart, there is a vitamin made by Nature's Bounty. It says hair, skin, and nail vitamin. I'm so excited about trying it. It's about 8 dollars. I did a little review check on it. It was okay. Some women that took it said that it irritated their stomachs (which is common in some vitamin supplements). Some experienced overall growth, shine, and better condition overall. Not to mention, this goes for the skin and nails as well. There is biotin and all kinds of other good things in it. So I'm excited to try it.Here's a list too of what all is in this. I'm gonna do more research before I try this. Jumping the gun would suck. Just click on the link. Nutrition Facts





No comments: